The barbecue-tuk combines sightseeing with the experience of dining on Swiss beef. This 1.5-hour tour offers a grand view of the beautiful city, while you enjoy a delicious Swiss beef steak cooked on a hot stone in your tuk-tuk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Weekday store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- A salmon or vegetarian option is also available. The vegetarian option consists of falafel with vegetables and risotto.
- The tour takes place in any weather, but passengers are sufficiently protected from the rain
- If the tour is canceled due to technical problems or force majeure, the local partner will organize an alternative or refund the full price
- There is a maximum of 4 adults per eTuk; families with children can have maximum of 5 passengers