Discover Zurich on a 2.5 - 3-hour tour by Segway. Explore the magnificent parks, admire the beautiful Tonhalle, and ride along Bahnhofstrasse, the most expensive shopping street in the world. Cross over the Limmatquai and admire the Bauschänzli.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- See the magnificent grounds of Belvoirpark and Rieterpark
- Visit the Bürglihügel and the Hürlimann Areal
- Admire the beautiful Tonhalle and the Kongresshaus
- Ride along Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most expensive shopping streets in the world
- Explore Stadthausquai with the fascinating townhouse in the old town
- Discover the National Bank, which was built from the famous Mägenwil shell limestone
- Pass by the Bauschänzli, which was built on an artificial island
- See the famous Paradeplatz, the symbol of Swiss prosperity
- Cross over the Limmatquai and ride past the Münsterbrücke
- See the Bellevue, the central hub of Zurich
- Segway rental
- High-visibility vest
- Rain poncho
- Instruction and training (approximately 40 minutes)
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the attractions
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is by Hotel Engimatt, Engimattstrasse 14, 8002 Zurich (tram 13, Waffenplatz stop). The meeting point may change on certain days.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours take place daily from Wednesday to Sunday at 2:00 PM. Minimum of 4 participants for the tour.
- Minimum age for participants is 16 years.
- Please wear flat, sturdy shoes as well as clothing appropriate for the weather.
- A driving licence is not necessary to participate in this tour.