Discover Zürich on this exciting bus tour. Explore city landmarks such as the picturesque Old Town and the gorgeous Swiss National Museum. Discover the place where Albert Einstein studied and enjoy the breathtaking view from the Zürichberg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note the route may be amended due to construction work
- Be aware that if the number of participants is less than 15, a minivan instead of a bus will be used