Spend a day in the Lauterbrunnen valley in the middle of the Bernese Alps. Visit on a spectacular roundtrip by train, cable car and railway to the area of Lauterbrunnen, Mürren and Schilthorn, and the location the 1969 James Bond film was featured.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Zürich.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, tour guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For wheelchair assistance - please contact the tour provider before booking