Join a partly guided day tour to Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in the Swiss Alps. Visit Mount Bürgenstock, famously known for its luxurious resort and panoramic views of the Lake of the Four Cantons and the surrounding Alps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Depart from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich Haupt Bahnhof (main train station). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and bring a valid ID. • From the station, follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns to the right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking just opposite Starbucks • By public transport take tram 4/6/13 to the stop “Sihlquai”Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour is guided from Zürich to Lucerne and back by a professional guide; for the unescorted part from Lucerne to Bürgenstock and back, you will be provided with tickets and detailed written information.