Boston: Irish Christmas Carol Holiday Cruise Northern Lights
- Cruise the harbor and enjoy the Irish Christmas tunes (a great way to get in the holiday spirit like a true Bostonian)
- Enjoy song and maybe dance in a climate controlled cabin or snuggle up on a lounge furniture with a hot cup of cocoa and listen to the tunes
- Get stunning panoramic views of the Boston skyline and iconic waterfront sites
- Have drinks and snacks available for purchase (featured holiday drinks such as hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps and Irish coffees are available)
Get stunning panoramic views of the Boston skyline and iconic waterfront sites such as Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution and the Marriott Custom House Tower. Snuggle up on the lounge furniture with a hot cup of cocoa or grab a seat at one of the four tops. Snacks and tasty holiday adult beverages are also available on this Irish Christmas Carol Cruise. Take a cruise with friends to celebrate the season or as a a fun way for two people to start the night together.
Enjoy song and maybe dance in climate controlled cabins (heating and air-conditioning). This cruise will take place on Northern Lights, a 115 foot motor vessel stylized after a 1920s New England yacht. The cruise will last 1.5-hours and boarding will begin 15 minutes prior to departure. Meet the live Bostonian Irish band Slainte with Jon on fiddle, Brady as the lead vocals, Mike on bass guitar, Pat on accordion, mandolin, banjo, vocals and James on tin whistle and harmonica.
- Admission onto Yacht 'Northern Lights'
- Live Bostonian Irish band playing holiday ballads
- Beverages and food
- Gratuities for the crew
Prepare for the activity
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card