Boston CityPASS®: Save 45% at 4 Top Attractions
- Visit 4 major Boston attractions with significant savings
- Get instant delivery of mobile tickets
- Enjoy Attractions such as: New England Aquarium, Museum of Science and Boston Harbor Cruises’ “Historic Sightseeing Cruise”
- Choose from either the Harvard Museum of Natural History OR Franklin Park Zoo
Boston CityPASS includes admission to:
1. New England Aquarium- Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and soak in views of the spectacular four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Plus, don’t miss seals, sea lions, and the hands-on shark and ray touch tank during your unforgettable Aquarium adventure!
2. Museum of Science- Just imagine getting up close and personal with a 65-million-year-old Triceratops fossil, witnessing an indoor lightning storm and taking a journey inside the human body. With 700 interactive exhibits, exciting temporary exhibitions, daily presentations, and live animals, there is something for everyone! Create, experiment and have fun at the Museum of Science!
3. Boston Harbor Cruises - Take a break from seeing Boston by land to see it by sea! Discover the historic and contemporary sites and nuances of Boston Harbor during this fun, informative and fully-narrated 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise. Enjoy the sea breeze, spectacular skyline and ocean views, plus a full cash bar. With heated indoor cabins, you'll be comfortable in any season.
4. Harvard Museum of Natural History OR Franklin Park Zoo
Harvard Museum of Natural History - Spark your curiosity about the wonders of the natural world at Harvard University’s most-visited attraction. The Harvard Museum of Natural History is located steps from historic Harvard Yard and offers sixteen galleries, including the world-famous Blaschka Glass Flowers, thousands of rare minerals and sparkling gemstones, dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world.
Franklin Park Zoo - Explore 72 acres of wildlife habitat in Boston’s historic Franklin Park. See wild faces from wild places—from fuzzy forest dwellers to winged wonders. Visit Serengeti Crossing to see zebras and ostrich, experience farm life, and visit the tropics with ring-tailed lemur and gorillas. Be inspired by the Zoo’s mission to protect and sustain the natural world and learn how you can contribute to wildlife conservation.
- New England Aquarium (General Admission)
- Museum of Science (Exhibit Halls Admission)
- Boston Harbor Cruises’ (90-Minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise)
- Harvard Museum of Natural History (General Admission) OR Franklin Park Zoo (General Admission)
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Present your CityPASS mobile ticket at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Some attractions may require you to make advance timed reservations by phone or online as per instructions in the CityPASS Travel Guide linkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Boston Harbor Cruises is closed until the Spring and Harvard Museum of History is closed through 2020. Until they reopen, Boston CityPASS includes only three attractions
Some of the attractions may now require timed entry. This may require you reserving your time with such attractions by phone or online in advance. Please review the CityPASS travel guide link provided on your ticket for details
Boston CityPASS is valid for 30 days from first use. Simply activate your ticket before February 28, 2021
-Unless otherwise noted, tickets are valid for one-time entry to attractions
Ticket inclusions are subject to change