By bus and Europe's largest open inclined elevator, reach a breathtaking mountain world at an altitude of 2,044 meters. Take a guided tour of the dam and learn about the history of these impressive constructions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kaprun Stauseen Parkhaus, Kesselfallstrasse 98, 5710 Kaprun, Austria. Please come to the ticketing desk to exchange your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Both the ascent and descent as well as the destination are suitable for persons with reduced mobility
- The guided dam tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guided dam tours run in 45-minute intervals and last around 60 minutes