Admire the wonderful coastal highlights of Zakynthos whilst cruising to the north of the island and swimming in spectacular locations. Visit the shipwreck on Navagio beach and sail to the Blue Caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from various pickup points in the resorts of Keri, Agios Sostis, Lagana, Kalamaki, Argassi, Vassilikos, Zakynthos Town, Bochali, Tsilivi, Tragaki, Kypseli, Alykanas, and Alykes. After providing details of your accommodation, you will receive an email from the local supplier with your exact pickup point (make sure to check your junk mail folder). This location may not be directly from your hotel, but from the nearest pickup point instead.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The visit to Navagio Beach is weather dependent. In cases of bad weather, the captain will let you swim from a distance.