Enjoy a 5-hour tour through the southern areas of Zakynthos. See the notable sights on the island, and then embark on a boat cruise to Marathonisi and the Keri Caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Discover the beautiful island of Marathonisi
- Go in search of the amazing Caretta turtles in Laganas Bay
- Swim near the Keri Caves on the south side of the island of Zakynthos
- Visit the Aristeon Olive Oil Press and learn about the history of olive oil production on the island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to the Aristeon Olive Oil Press
- Olive oil tasting
- Food and drinks
- Snorkelling equipment
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Guests will have to walk about 8 meters in shallow water to get into the glass bottom boat so wear your bathing suit.
- There are no bathrooms at the Turtles Island, Marathonisi.
- There are many cafeterias at the starting point of the boats, in Laganas bay, where guests may use the bathroom or buy snacks and refreshments.