During your transfer between Zagreb and Split, get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes. An experienced, licensed guide will get you acquainted with the natural beauties in the heart of Croatia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and bring a camera
- Park entrance fees (must be paid in cash, HRK, upon arrival at the park).
- Adult ticket price: April, May, and October 160 HRK, June to September 300 HRK
- Student ticket price: April, May, and October 100 HRK, June to September 200 HRK
- Children 7-17 years ticket price: April, May, and October 45 HRK, June to September 100 HRK
- Children 0-6 years ticket price: free of charge
- Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price