Get back to nature on a day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zagreb and go for beautiful walks in the forest reserve. Marvel at the 16 terraced lakes and numerous waterfalls from the walkways that wind around and across the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square in front of the meteorological Post. Departure point is located 3 minutes walk from the ban Jelačić SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to run
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility