Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Drive through the picturesque hinterland and explore the Upper and Lower Lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet by the meteorological display on Zrinjevac Square in Zagreb city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the geographical position and frequent local changes, the weather conditions in Plitvice Lakes National Park may be different from other parts of the country. Check the conditions in the park the day before your tour and dress appropriately