Discover Zadar, the fifth largest city in Croatia, with its historic old town set on a small peninsula. See Roman ruins, medieval churches, as the well as the unique and world-renowned Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun installations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, Spanish, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office at Poljana Pape Aleksandra III 7, 23000 Zadar, right next to the Sea Gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will have to cover your knees and shoulders when entering the church
- Maraschino liqueur will only be served to the participants who are allowed by law to consume alcohol