Discover the natural beauty of the Krka National Park on this full day tour from Zadar. Admire the magnificent waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk. See the rich flora and fauna and explore the lake or take a refreshing swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Zadar cruise ship port at the exit terminal taxi station. Your guide will be holding a sign with the company name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity.
- This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing. Fresh lunch will be replaced with lunch packages to create a hygienic environment.
- Please have cash in the local currency for the park admission fee
- Bring swimwear and a towel for good weather
- The time of departure is flexible depending on the arrival of your cruise ship
- The return time is scheduled one and half hours before your cruise ship departure