Discover Australia's spiritual heart on a 10.5-kilometer walk around the entire base of Uluru! Get incredible views of the red desert landscape as the sun rises. Listen to an informative commentary about the sacred site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • From selected hotels in Yulara 1 hour before sunrise — exact time to be confirmed by the local partner by email 24-48 hours before the tour • Departure times vary throughout the year due to differing sunrise times
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This activity requires a moderate level of fitness. It includes a long but gentle walk on flat ground
- Bring a minimum 1.5 liters of water for the walk
- The tour ends at approximately 1:00 PM and it may not be possible to return to Ayers Rock Resort in time to meet the airport transfers on the day
- Comfortable walking shoes are required
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible