Experience Uluru's extraordinary beauty. Witness the Mutitjulu Waterhole, Aboriginal rock art and a sensational sunset with sparkling wine and nibbles. Learn about flora, fauna and Aboriginal culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note: the departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times, so the time on your voucher may not be accurate. Depending on your pickup location, this tour departs starting at 2:30 PM from April - October and 3:00 PM from November - March. Please contact the local partner at 1300 228 546 or +61 2 9028 0880 to reconfirm your tour 24-48 hours prior to departure and to check your exact pickup time to avoid missing your tour. Please be at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring at least 1 liter of water
- Bring a jumper as it can cool down at night during winter months
- Comfortable walking shoes are encouraged