Experience Uluru at sunrise on a 6 hour, small-group tour. Walk the full base of Uluru and enjoy breakfast along the way. See ancient rock art, explore Mutitjulu waterhole, and visit Kantju Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be from out the front of hotel reception within Ayers Rock Resort. For Emu Walk Apartments, pickup is at Desert Gardens Hotel (located next door). For The Lost Camel, pick-up is at Sails in the Desert (located next door).
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear sensible walking shoes as you will be walking approximately 10.5KM
- Please bring a water bottle and wear appropriate walking gear, a hat, sunscreen, and warmer clothing in cooler months
- National Park tickets to enter Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park can be purchased directly from the entry station. National Park entry tickets are valid for three consecutive days from the date of issue. Tickets cost AU$38 per person over the age of 15 years, AU$12.50 for children 5 to 15 years old, and $65 for a family of two adults and two or more children
- Infant price includes touring and care seat hire