On this tour you'll discover the most scenic section of Uluru by Segway. Explore on foot many of Uluru's caves and see ancient Aboriginal rock art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pick up from hotels and campgrounds within Ayers Rock Resort - includes Desert Gardens (also pick up location for visitors to Emu Walk Apartments), Sails in the Desert (also pick up location for visitors at The Lost Camel Hotel), Ayers Rock Resort Campgrounds, The Outback Pioneer Hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All guests will need to buy a Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket in advance
- Participants wearing flip-flops will not be permitted to take part
- This tour is recommended for those aged between 12 and 65 years old