Revel in the early morning serenity as the sunrise colours change on Kata Tjuta. Reap all the benefits a small group has to offer. Enjoy an outback picnic breakfast and learn about this diverse environment from your professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
For Ayers Rock campground, pick up is from the campground bus stop out the front. Pick-up will be from hotel reception within Ayers Rock Resort. For Emu Walk Apartments, pick-up is at Desert Gardens Hotel (located next door). For The Lost Camel, pick-up is at Sails in the Desert (located next door). All pickups will be from the front of the hotel receptions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- National Park Entry Tickets to entry into Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park can be purchased directly from the entry station. National Park entry tickets are valid for three consecutive days from the date of issue. Tickets cost $25 per person over the age of 15 years and $12.50 for children 5 to 15 years old.
- Infant price includes touring and car seat hire.
- This tour takes place with a small group of maximum 11 people