Explore the amazing attractions of Armenia including Garni, the only remained pagan temple in Armenia and Geghard Monastery, which is carved into a cave. See the baking process of lavish bread and visit Lake Sevan and the Sevanavank monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Armenian
Select participants and date
At the local supplier's office, 96 Nalbandyan St, Yerevan 0010, Armenia. Please arrive at the meeting point 15-30 minutes before the activity starts for check-inOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- There are 200 steps to climb to Sevanavank
- Seats are not fixed in advance