Located an hour from Melbourne and known internationally as a quality producer of chardonnay, pinot noir and sparkling wines is the beautiful Yarra Valley. The small group tour visits 5 contrasting vineyards with lunch at Yering Station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Travel in a small group so the tour is much more personable
- Enjoy the variety and contrast of the 5 vineyards
- Enjoy a memorable a la carte main course lunch at Yering Station
- Take in the beautiful scenery the Yarra Valley is known for
- City hotel pick up
- Wine tastings
- Morning nibbles
- Main course a la carte lunch
- Glass of wine and coffee at Yering Station Vineyard
- Cheese platter at De Bortoli Vineyard
- Bottled water
- Purchases of a personal nature
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Melbourne Town Hall, Swanston St, MelbourneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Confirmed bookings cancelled within 24 hours of date of tour – 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed bookings cancelled within 72 hours of date of tour – 50% cancellation fee.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Reconfirmation of pick up time and driver details will be advised via email or mobile the evening prior.
- Dress code is smart casual. No singlets or thongs.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.