Climb aboard and ride a historic tram into the Wroclaw of the past. See the ulica Świdnicka, the Jewish quarter, and the Ostrów Tumski island, and visit the Centennial Hall or Japanese Garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Polish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Wroclaw Opera, at the entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The round-trip ticket must be booked and confirmed by email or telephone at least 3 days in advance
- The smaller trams are closed off and heated in the winter. The larger trams are open and travel only during the summer
- The trams do not run regularly, only by rental by a specific group
- In the event of a storm and rain, the large vintage tram does not run