Experience the beauty of Wroclaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the Old Town. Admire the historic monuments, such as Cloth Hall and the needle-like Iglica monument built to symbolize the glory of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information