A cruise on a ship and a longer walk around the Old Town of Wrocław. Firstly, get to know the most beautiful monuments in the Old Town and after a walk, board a ship and sail for an hour along the Oder river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Market Square, old town hall, at the entrance to the restaurant "PIWNICA SWIDNICKA", Rynek Ratusz 1. (You will see a decorated writing and massive wooden door)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The boat trip (€7) and entry to the Mathematical Tower (€4) should be paid for in cash at the site
- Wroclaw University is closed on Wednesdays