How many Jewish people lived in Breslau? How does Wroclaw celebrate Jewish culture? Go on a Jewish walking tour and visit the White Stork Stock Synagogue to learn about Jewish history and heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of White Stork Synagogue, Pawła Włodkowica 7, 50-072 WrocławOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- The Old Jewish Cemetery is not included in a 2-hour tour.
- The White Stork Synagogue is closed on Saturdays, Jewish holidays, during the performances and prayer time. Admission is for the synagogue only, without temporary exhibitions.
- The 4-hour tour requires the use of public transport, tickets are included.
- Pickup service is available only for accommodations / hotels located within 1,5 km from the designated meeting point (Kryształowa Planeta, Świętego Antoniego, 50-074 Wrocław).