Explore the history of Wroclaw from the medieval ages, World War II and the Polish People's Republic to nowadays. See the best places, which are known only to locals. Encounter the new history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Plac Solny, 52-443 Wrocław, under the "spire" monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information