Discover the best of Wroclaw on a guided day trip from Krakow and see sights such as St. Adalbert's Church and Cathedral Island as you explore the city with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- If you choose the train option you will be picked up at your accommodation in Krakow and taken to the train station. Your driver will show you how to get to Wroclaw, where your guide will be waiting for you at the train station
- The train option involves a substantial amount of walking and/or public transportation
- The Observation Tower in Cathedral is open seasonally - it is open every day from May to September, the rest of the year it’s open from Tuesday to Saturday