Explore Wrocław with a city tour and a small gondola trip. Visit St. Elizabeth's Church and the old university, where you can enjoy impressive views from the Mathematical Tower and finish your day of discovery with a Gondola trip down the Oder river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Polish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Market Square, Old Town Hall, outside the Piwnica Swidnicka restaurant. Adress: Wroclaw Ratusz 1. (You will see decorative writing and a massive wooden door)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The small gondola ride must be paid in cash on the day with the Gondolier
- The small gondola ride operates from April to September