Depart from Warsaw for the day to explore Wolf's Lair. This site was Adolf Hitler's first Eastern Front military headquarters in World War II, and but was blown up upon the threat of Soviet forces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will be holding an iPad with your name on it and will wait no longer than 5 minutes following your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The tour takes place in the forest, be well prepared to walk around the museum