This cruise transfer blends the elegance and Roman history of the city of Bath with the majestic Royal Windsor, home to the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, and the setting for the recent wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Make the most out of your time in England, and combine your cruise transfer with visits to Bath and Windsor
- Enjoy a door to door service; this transfer picks up at Southampton cruise terminals and drop offs at Heathrow and in London
- Visit Royal Windsor and explore the cobbled streets and traditional pubs
- Enjoy a guided tour in Bath
- Guided tour in Bath
- Door to Door transport service by executive coach
- Services of an expert, friendly guide
- Drop-off at any London city center (zone 1) hotels
- Drop-off at selected Heathrow airport terminals
- Drop-off at selected London mainline train stations
- Windsor Castle entry
- Roman Baths entry
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour guide will be waiting from 8:00 AM, outside the customs exit of the cruise terminal. Your vehicle will depart at 8:30 AM — please be at the vehicle at least 15 minutes prior to this. Address: Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and is subject to last-minute closures.
- This service is available on all dates from April to November when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Cunard, Princess, and Azamara cruise ships are visiting Southampton. If you are disembarking one of these ships and your ship docks late, the tour will wait for you.
- This service is also available to passengers on other ships not listed when dates and arrival times coincide with the ships listed. Please note you will need to make your own way to the ship if the tour is servicing on that date.
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage (23kg each) and 2 items of carry-on luggage (10kg each)
- Contact the local partner in advance if you need to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers). They will require full dimensions and weight. These items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold. Wheelchairs must be counted as 1 item of your hold luggage.