Visit some of the places William Wordsworth lived, and discover some of the environment that influenced his world-famous poetry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Visit Grasmere Village
- Shop in Grasmere Gingerbread Store
- See St Oswald's Church and the Wordsworth family graves
- Step into Dove Cottage & the Wordsworth Museum, Wordsworth's first Grasmere home
- Entry to Dove Cottage and Wordsworth Museum
- Separate driver and guide for your safety on the Lake District's narrow roads
- Entry to Rydal Mount (available for purchase)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The weather can be variable in the Lake District so please come equipped with a coat and sensible shoes.
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them.