Travel to the stunning Yorkshire Dales and see quaint villages, the famed Settle to Carlisle railway, and Bolton Castle, where Mary Queen of Scots was a prisoner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please arrive early as the bus leaves on time
- This tour is unsuitable for children under 5
- All passengers must have their own seat
- There is space on-board for hand luggage. For anything larger there is luggage storage at the Windermere Tourist Information Center
- Timings may vary depending on traffic and weather
- Minimal walking is required but do wear sensible shoes and bring a light rain coat