Tarn Hows, surrounded by mountains with birdsong in the trees, is regarded as one of the most beautiful places in the Lake District. Coniston Water has spectacular views of the lake and Coniston Old Man. See the spectacular scenery of Langdale Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The weather can be changeable so please bring suitable clothing and shoes.
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them