Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, the Wieliczka Salt Mines, where you can explore the magic of this underground city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Intersection of Westerplatte and Wielopole streets. At the side of Poczta Glowna.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The maximum depth you can reach is 135 m
- During the tour, taking photos and filming is allowed
- Wieliczka is open to children of all ages
- Toilets are available underground in two locations on the tour
- There is a storage room for larger luggage and bags
- Bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes