Take flight for a truly unique adventure to White Island, one of the world's few accessible live volcanoes. Enjoy a fun, awe-inspiring experience with easy conversation and lots of laughs as you admire incredible views and learn the history of the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Whakatane Airport, 216 Aerodrome Road, Whakatane, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to favorable weather conditions
- It is recommended to book for your first available day in Whakatane so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date
- Your flight date and/or time may be different to the one requested, your exact flight details will be confirmed by the local operator via email after booking
- Minimum numbers apply, solo travelers can guarantee departure with a single supplement price that will be refunded should additional travelers join the flight
- If you prefer to have a private flight, advise the local operator after booking.