Enjoy a scrumptious 4-course meal at some of Whistler's finest award-winning restaurants. Visit an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar and learn the Napoleonic tradition of champagne sabering, while enjoying tasty bites from amazing chefs!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 4:45 PM at the Crystal Lodge lobby. The meeting time varies over the Christmas Holiday period. Make sure to check your confirmation email for the exact meeting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress code: smart casual and weather appropriate for short walks in the village.