Enjoy the sunset at beautiful Cable Beach on a 1-hour camel ride. Watch the sun sink into the Indian Ocean as you ride in the camel train by the water's edge. Have the staff take photos for you as you feed your camel a carrot at the end of the ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Meet us north of the rocks on Cable Beach. Make your way down the vehicle access ramp from the main carpark near Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa. Once at the bottom of the ramp, and you are looking at the water, turn to the right and walk through the rocky outcrop. Look for the Blue Camels sitting close to the sand dunes ready to take you on an experience you wont forget!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a 90-kilogram weight limit per person from April-October
- The tour requires a minimum of 6 adult passengers to operate
- Tours may not operate daily in the wet/off-peak season, so ensure that you book early to avoid missing out