Discover the culinary wonders of Wellington on this guided walking tour. Taste delicious food samples accompanied by wine or beer, and see a selection of the city’s sights while learning about their history from your friendly, local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour begins at 9:30 AM on the corner of Cuba Street and Manners Street (outside Burger King.)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- This tour requires a minimum of two participants to operate, and each group has a maximum of eight
- Participants must be 18 years old or over and are required to show a valid photo ID
- You are required to make your own way to and from the meeting point as there is no hotel pickup or drop-off offered with this tour