Enjoy all the sights and sounds of Zealandia during the daytime with an experienced guide who will lead you through the sanctuary. Soak up the beautiful scenery while learning more about New Zealand’s unique ecological history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Zealandia Visitor Center, 53 Waiapu Rd, Karori, Wellington, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This is a small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please inform your guide if you have any medical conditions that you would like them to be aware of, e.g. asthma
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- From 3 December 2021, visitors to Zealandia Te Mārā a Tāne will be required to show their Vaccination Pass prior to entry.