Visit the sacred temple of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep on a 4-hour morning or afternoon tour from Chiang Mai. Climb up the mountain side for panoramic views from the stupa, and then visit the Hmong hill tribe village at Baan Doi Pui.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- In the lobby of your hotel in Chiang Mai (within 6km from the 3 Kings Monument)
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered for entering temples
- The voucher is only valid on the date specified
- The activity provider reserves the right to cancel should there not be at least 2 participants attending the tour on that day