Cycle your way around the monuments of Washington, D.C. at night! You’ll ride with your guide to the National Mall and the Potomac Tidal Basin to see the major sights of the nation’s capital illuminated at night – and after the crowds have gone home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Head to 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA, on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory for all participants
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems, and baby seats for children are available for rent
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the local partner is unable to reschedule the tour, they will issue a full credit or refund