Experience some of Washington DC's most famous landmarks at night on a sightseeing tour. Learn about the history of the monuments from a unique moonlit perspective with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Children under 4 are not permitted to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to local safety regulations
- Carts accommodate most types of infant seats. You are encouraged to bring your own infant seat. Infant seats can be provided, as long as the local partner is notified at least 48 hours prior to the tour
- You will be in a small group of 7 passengers per vehicle plus the driver/guide. Multiple vehicles are available upon request
- All guests are required to bring a mask with them. Masks must be worn on an enclosed cart and are optional on an open-air cart
- The tour runs rain or shine. If the tour has to be canceled due to severe weather conditions, all participants will be informed at least 1 hour prior to departure