Experience the hot new E-Bike trend in Washington DC which makes peddling through the city an absolute breeze. See the monuments and memorials while stopping to hear about the sites and snap photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Head to 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA, on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 16 years, please bring your ID
- If any member of your party is not 16, their tour seat will be forfeited and they will not receive a refund
- The tour may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet
- Please note that due to security at the tour operator's location, luggage cannot be held for you during the tour
- There may be participants on this tour riding standard, non-electric bikes