This tour is perfect for guests who don't have a lot of time, but want to see a lot. This 5-hour guided tour combines an Arlington National Cemetery walking tour with the popular half-day bus tour with stops at most of the best-known DC attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at 7:30 AM at the Arlington Cemetery Metro Station (Blue Line). Go to the top of the escalator and look for the Signature Tours Guide. The guide will be looking for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour does not have a break for lunch
- Eating or drinking is not allowed on the bus or in Arlington Cemetery
- The Arlington Cemetery portion of the tour is recommended only for those able to stand and walk briskly for that period of time and is not ideal for those accompanied by children or babies in strollers
- A valid passport or driving license (US residents only) is required for entrance to Arlington National Cemetery
- Plan for the weather, as most of the tour is outdoors