Immerse yourself in 1,100 years of history at one of England’s vast medieval castles and explore at your own pace on this day trip by rail. Listen as your guide shares the history of Warwick Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at Marylebone Station 20 minutes before your scheduled train departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is an unescorted tour
- Children under 3 are free of charge
- Flexible return train ticket to travel back 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm (direct trains run approximately every 60 minutes)