Visit Wilanow Palace, one of the most beautiful architectural monuments in the Warsaw. Called "The Little Versailles," this baroque palace blends European art with the old Polish building tradition, and survived two world wars and Polish partition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your guide / driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby with your name. Please be ready on time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking