Follow the footsteps of Poland's greatest composer on this half-day tour from Warsaw to Zelazowa Wola. Visit the birthplace of Frederic Chopin. Enjoy a guided tour of the museum, and visit the fortified church in nearby Brochow where Chopin was baptized.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please remember to select a language for your tour during booking.