Learn all about everyday life inside the Warsaw Ghetto and see the remains of the ghetto walls. Hear about the helpfulness, indifference, blackmail, the Underground Archive, and the secret organization Oneg Shabbat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- • Pick up within the city center-Srodmiescie: the guide will pick you up from the reception desk/lobby at your hotel/accommodation or will be waiting outside. Pick up from hotels outside of the city center will not be conducted. If staying outside the city center, the meeting point is the main entrance to the Palace of Culture: https://www.google.pl/maps/place/Pałac+Kultury+i+Naukiemail@example.com
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The synagogue is closed after 1 PM on Fridays and all day on Saturdays
- The Museum of the History of Polish Jews is closed on Tuesdays, April 1, May 31, September 19, November 1, and December 24, 25, 31. The museum is open from 10 AM-6 PM (last entrance at 4 PM) on Monday, Thursday, and Friday and 10 AM to 8 PM (last entrance at 6 PM) on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. Audioguides are also available
- It is recommended to spend 2.5 hours at the Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- The order of the itinerary depends on the location of your accommodation
- This tour is not recommended for children
- We recommend to buy in advance and have with you a public transport ticket (best option: 24 hours ticket for appr. 4 EUR per person) or take cash with you (appr. 20 PLN per person)
- Pickup is from within the city center-Srodmiescie area only. If staying outside, meet at the Palace of Culture entrance
- The tour is conducted by foot (2.5 hours) and/or on public transport (30 minutes)