Experience exceptional daily concerts organized at a unique location in the heart of the Old Town of Warsaw. Every day outstanding pianists perform Chopin's pieces with their own interpretation of his works.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The concert takes place in ZPAF Old Gallery (the left wing of the Royal Castle).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No special dress code
- You can choose between a glass of traditional Polish honey wine (mead) or juice of cold-pressed apples
- Seats are not numbered. You will be led to your seats by the venue staff